Thursday, August 7, 2008

Checking In/Announcement

Greetings from California!
Roxy is now the CSDE production assistant-- which means she's in charge when I'm not around. Tim is choreographing for the next 2 weeks while I'm at UC, but she'll be the "Mom" of the group-- so between now and the 15th, if you're going to be late/absent/etc let Roxy know. I'm 2,000 miles away; so until I get back letting me know doesn't help (especially because internet/cell phone service is hit or miss up here). :>
Congrats Roxy!

I miss you all, and I can't wait to see what you've been cooking up in Tim's rehearsals. :-) See you in two weeks!

Here's the schedule again in case anyone needs it:
Friday, August 8th from 7:30-9 (Danielle & Cassandra Out)
Sunday, August 11th from 10am-12pm (Danielle & Cassandra Out)
**No rehearsal August 15th**
Sunday, August 17th from 10am-12pm

Love,
C